Evans Powersports Waterless Coolant
Designed for motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs and snowmobiles
Evans Waterless Powersports engine coolant, available in a half-gallon bottle, is designed for motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs and snowmobiles. It has been used by race teams around the world for years to keep their engines safe, no matter what the conditions. They don’t pull over to let their engines cool down, and neither should you.
- MX bikes
- Trail bikes
- Enduro bikes
- Street bikes
- Quad bikes
Powersports coolant is ready to use—no water required. It contains no silicates or phosphates and requires no Supplemental Coolant Additive (SCA).
- Boiling Point: Above 190°C
- Antifreeze Properties: Protects below -40°C
- Benefits: Eliminates system corrosion, improves combustion, maximizes HP, prevents boil-over and freeze-burst, safe for pump seals and bearings
- Life Span: Protects for life of the engine
- Learn more about waterless coolants ›