About Waterless Coolant
Water—great for drinking but not ideal for engine cooling.
Water-based coolants, which have been used in car engines for about a century, are universally acknowledged to have inherent physical and chemical limitations that affect long-term reliability, increase maintenance costs and often restrict engine performance. The primary objective of installing Evans waterless coolant is to eliminate many problems associated with water in conventional water-based cooling systems, while increasing reliability and engine life.
- Can be a major cause of engine breakdowns and catastrophic failures
- Causes corrosion and promotes electrolysis
- Is prone to boil-over at high temps
- Turns to vapor, increasing cooling system pressure and stressing components
- Requires periodic changeouts with water-based coolant every 1 to 4 years
Evans waterless engine coolants:
- Increase engine reliability
- Prevent corrosion due to water
- Prevent boil-over
- Have over 20 years of proven functionality
- Last the life of the system—no flushing or replacing required
- Reduce operating costs
- Improve engine performance
- Prevent freezing down to -40ºC
Is your engine and cooling system compatible? Contact us to discuss your requirements, to be sure Evans is the right product for your engine.